Zorachus
[H]F Junkie
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2006
- Messages
- 12,519
Well for those with the awesome PLP triple display setup, the creator of Soft TH, has released the source code, for others to take over, and hopefully get it working under DirectX11 and Windows 64bit.
Here is the official thread;
http://www.kegetys.fi/forum/index.php?topic=3176.0
I personally just bought the Dell U3011, and very tempted on adding the two 20" displays, but for newer games like Battlefield 3, there is no true driver support to game @ 4960 x 1600 yet. I heard that AMD does plan to eventually allow PLP to work in their Catalyst driver, but there is no time table at all, just that it will be coming in the future. And no word from nVidia on this ? So for now, we can hope some smart nerds can make something of this Soft TH source code, and get it working under DirectX11.
Here is the official thread;
http://www.kegetys.fi/forum/index.php?topic=3176.0
I personally just bought the Dell U3011, and very tempted on adding the two 20" displays, but for newer games like Battlefield 3, there is no true driver support to game @ 4960 x 1600 yet. I heard that AMD does plan to eventually allow PLP to work in their Catalyst driver, but there is no time table at all, just that it will be coming in the future. And no word from nVidia on this ? So for now, we can hope some smart nerds can make something of this Soft TH source code, and get it working under DirectX11.