Soe guy says he has a playstation 3 demo unit from G3

Headbust

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling it locally for $400...

this would be worth $1000's i would think???

Headbust said:

hey, i got a guy selling that locally as well (colorado)...i actually emailed him to find out what the deal was...heres the email i got back

Hello, the PS3 has been sold however, you can get one like I did
for free! A marketing company called Gratis is giving away PS3's
just for trying one of their sponsors products. The best part is that the
offers are free too! Click the link below and check out Gratis. This year already
10 million dollars in free products have been shipped so give it a try, you've got nothing
to lose and a free PS3 to gain. After you sign up do the GamePass offer, it's free so it wont cost you anything.

Click here to check it out:

PS: the free GamePass offer is only good for the first 20k people who sign in so check it out asap. This is 100% legit, thousands of people go threw Gratis each day and it's verified threw many outlets like CNN Fox News and just about everywhere. Thanks.

damn 4-1-9 crap...

Headbust said:

LOL, you do realize the dev kits are still only running at 2.4Ghz, right? They haven't got it stable at 3.2Ghz yet for production. I wouldn't send this guy a *nickel*.

Jason

calluum said:
hey, i got a guy selling that locally as well (colorado)...i actually emailed him to find out what the deal was...heres the email i got back

Hello, the PS3 has been sold however, you can get one like I did
for free! A marketing company called Gratis is giving away PS3's
just for trying one of their sponsors products. The best part is that the
offers are free too! Click the link below and check out Gratis. This year already
10 million dollars in free products have been shipped so give it a try, you've got nothing
to lose and a free PS3 to gain. After you sign up do the GamePass offer, it's free so it wont cost you anything.

Click here to check it out:

PS: the free GamePass offer is only good for the first 20k people who sign in so check it out asap. This is 100% legit, thousands of people go threw Gratis each day and it's verified threw many outlets like CNN Fox News and just about everywhere. Thanks.

damn 4-1-9 crap...

Ah, it's a scam...no surprise there ;)

Jason

Back