Socket 939

lehmann

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
1,362
Does anyone still sell these. i need one with 2 or 3 pci-e slots just for gpu folding.
 
Ask in the FS/FT forum, the big one, there's a few there now
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
fleabay like stated before or look around the main F/S section of the forum .. the only non am2/am2+ boards i carry are socket 754..


why does 939 sell for much?
Isnt it really old?

yes its old but theres still a demand for it.. since the majority of people are uneducated and dont understand the benefits of am2+/lga-775.. or they still have old hardware like DDR1 ram but want to use newer pci-e graphics cards at the same time..
 
probably better to just get a msi GD-85 and a good power supply and one more gtx260
 
I'm using one right now (Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe), but come may I should be upgrading to i7. If you still need it by then, I'll be more than happy to sell it to you. :D
 
I'm using one right now (Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe), but come may I should be upgrading to i7. If you still need it by then, I'll be more than happy to sell it to you. :D
I was just wanting to get the gpu off my best smp rig.
 
Back
Top