Nov 14, 2009 #1 T toprock23 n00b Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 37 I'm planning my big upgrade soon and i was just wondering if i can use my thermalright xp90 for the AM3.
I'm planning my big upgrade soon and i was just wondering if i can use my thermalright xp90 for the AM3.
Nov 14, 2009 #2 S SicKlown42012 2[H]4U Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 3,319 As far as I can remember, the mounting clip for S939/AM2/AM2+/AM3 is the same.
Nov 15, 2009 #3 T toprock23 n00b Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 37 ok thats good to know cuz id hate to waste a nice heatsink.
Nov 15, 2009 #4 F foomanchoo Weaksauce Joined Sep 17, 2007 Messages 88 I used my xp-120 from my 939 on my phenom ll 550.No problems.
Nov 15, 2009 #6 J Jimi_Shuffler [H]ard|Gawd Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 1,168 dang, did not know they are compatible, i gave my as freezer 64 pro to my friend for free, before i moved. (and i did am2+ build after i gave the hsf away lol) thanks for the info though.
dang, did not know they are compatible, i gave my as freezer 64 pro to my friend for free, before i moved. (and i did am2+ build after i gave the hsf away lol) thanks for the info though.
Nov 30, 2009 #7 S shmitty Gawd Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 886 foomanchoo said: I used my xp-120 from my 939 on my phenom ll 550.No problems. Click to expand... Yay I get to use my xp-120 on my new x4 955 BE. My sig has been the same since I started on the Hardforums
foomanchoo said: I used my xp-120 from my 939 on my phenom ll 550.No problems. Click to expand... Yay I get to use my xp-120 on my new x4 955 BE. My sig has been the same since I started on the Hardforums