• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Socket 754 Zalman cooler on a Socket 462?

oakfox

n00b
Joined
Apr 21, 2006
Messages
42
I'm converting my old PC into an HTPC, and was stupid and for some reason thought I had a Socket 754 processor, it turns out its a Socket 462 AMD Athlon XP 2400+. I ordered a Zalman CNPS8000 Ultra... I'm wondering if its going to fit/work with the socket462?

I feel like a noob :(
 
Back
Top