• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

socket 754 to 939

Well, if DTR's go the way of socket 939, then I'd be really tempted to swap out if they really terminate it, but I see it still having some legs in the mobile chip department personally.
 
ashmedai said:
If there's any non-Sempron mobiles...I have no clue...it said only Sempron, but I'm pretty sure all of the mobiles are Semprons or revisions of it under other names...
there are non-sempron mobile's, that's what i was trying to say ;)
though, if you're trying to say that they're switching the mobile market over to s939... that's feasible, but unlikely. remember turion. i think the mobile market will stay 754 for a while as there was no reason to launch it on 754 if it was just gonna be moved over to 939 :confused:
and here's the opn of the cpu i'm getting:
AMN3700BKX5BU :D:D
 
So BU = Newark? Meh, if yours overclocks like nuts (when are you getting that?) I'll order one too and figure out how to fix my stand offs.
 
it seems that way. i dunno when it'll be coming in through, hopefully by the end of next week :D
i'll let you guys know what's up with it, that's for sure
 
Back
Top