Socket 754 Mobo recomendation

Frallan

Gawd
To put it simply, the DFI nF3 250Gb is the best overclocking Athlon 64 board that we have ever tested. The range of options in every area is superb, and no one will feel that they are left short with this DFI board. For best performance, you should use one DIMM, but performance with 2 DIMMs is also impressive, as the DFI is as good or better with 2 dimms than the best of the Athlon 64 boards that we have tested. If you plan to buy a Socket 754 Athlon 64 and overclock it, this is the board to buy.

The above quote is from anandtech. They have tested the board and recomends it (also for non-Over Clockers).

It is all it has been made up to and then some obviously. I just cant wait for the 939 part hopefully that will arrive about the same time I return home to my Vapo :)

*Gratz* DFI!!

nice i think i might get one, been waiting 3 months for a great 754 mobo

Sounds good. I was waiting for this board for a while now. I think I might purchase it around next week. Hopefully by that time, I should see some user feedback from the forums around the net.

don't wait too long, word on the street is this board is a limited release for the time being

you serious... do you have any resources to back that up??

I plan to get this board... but my folks might not be willing on helping out me and the wife till November (birthday)

if it is limited, do you know how limited??

I've been waiting forever for the 754 prices to get below $200 (3200+), and more importantly the 2nd generation of 754 motherboards to hit the streets with good overclocking options. Saw the review yesterday and ordered the board from GameVE on the spot...got the best OEM prices going too! :D

AMV said:
you serious... do you have any resources to back that up??

I plan to get this board... but my folks might not be willing on helping out me and the wife till November (birthday)

if it is limited, do you know how limited??

its just something my roomate said he read on xtremesystems

is it true? who knows
but those guys over there tend to know their shit most of the time

I am sure you are anxiously awaiting your pre-order of the LANPartyUT NF3 250GB. Unfortunately, due to delays at our manufacturing facility in Asia, we are unable to meet our September 2nd delivery date. Our current revised delivery date is September 9th. I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. The delay of the shipment is due to last minute changes we had to make to the board, namely in the support for the new Sempron CPU, changing all the onboard components to that of 100% Japanese origin, and add even more DRAM and AGP voltage controls. Based on our commitment to quality and performance, our expectation is that these changes will help ensure your overall satisfaction and experience.

Your credit card will not be charged by GameVE.com until the order has been fulfilled. Due to the limited quantity available for this pre-order, shipments will be made on a first come, first serve basis as inventory becomes available.

| Vivian Lien | Director of Marketing | DFI San Jose|

Direct from the horses mouth..

And btw mikemodano9c if youre Epox EP-8KDA3J is so great howcome youre selling it. Youre just trying to flog your stuff Be gone and don't return until youre prepared to give sound advice :mad:

What I did hear on xtreme (from some passing browsing) was that they had a limited amount of first shipment boards, that's why only Gameve, zipzoomfly, and maybe NCIX.com have any real stock, not too many other stores got any of the original shipment.... which is all to be expected, we may now have to wait like 1 -3 weeks for the next shipment to come to reatailers

not sure if this is what he saw, but I hope it was

Back