Socket 478 mobo's

netsider

Limp Gawd
Whats the cheapest socket 478 mobo there is? (Free shipping would be nice if possible) Preferebly ones that support all three bus speeds... but doesn't necessarily have to. I just have a few chips laying around and a lot of heatsinks I spent a lot of money on and I'd rather build a few machines rather than sell these parts individually. Any help would be great. Thanks guys.

I am not sure if this is ok for me to do or not being I am still a n00bie on here but I have an Abit IT7 mobo, P4 1.6A, 512MB mushkin ram, and thermalright heatsink I would be willing to put up on ebay for you. I remember this chip being fun to oc back in the day hehe.

ABIT FTW for socket 478 boards. they used to be the best 478 boards out there next to lanparty boards

The latest in technology :) I remember having some Epox mobos back in the day what ever happened to them?
QPq7k.jpg

lol.. I have a couple 476 boards here jsut sitting because I am too lazy to finish stripping the systems.. I honestly would not allow a p4 to run in my house. Too in-effecient.

lol.. I have a couple 476 boards here jsut sitting because I am too lazy to finish stripping the systems.. I honestly would not allow a p4 to run in my house. Too in-effecient.
Same here man just trying to get rid of mine don't want to just throw stuff away not sure what to even do with the stuff.

s478 is where it all began for me :)

I put together a 'nostalgic' rig yr or so ago:

3.4 EE Galatin
2x1GB Corsair with LEDs
IC7-Max3
X850XT
74GB Raptor

just looking for an audigy 2 zs to complete it! :D

I got an audigy gamer if you have any interest in one of those. I am really trying to clear out my stuff from my parents house. Going to make a post in the FS forum once I get enough posts.
q1eoz.jpg

hmm... thanks guys. Why are 775 boards cheaper than 478 boards anyway? I just dont get that. Maybe I'll just sell the P4 chips for a couple bucks or something since I really cant find anything really cheap to put them into. I found 775 boards before for around 20$ shipped online... wierd.

Back