Soapbox issues?

AVT

Supreme [H]ardness
There are only 11 threads in the Soapbox on my end, compared to about 12,000 in WLWC. That doesn't make sense. [H]ard|Steve is also gone.

Software issues? Or changes afoot?

Ah, so changes afoot then. Makes sense - I haven't posted in Soapbox in ages because people are too intense and not easy to talk to nowadays.

Once things have settled down, any chance a locked, no-posting-allowed version of old Soapbox can be kept around? There's some interesting history in there - particularly threads from the Bush / Obama times - was a great place to look if curious about how ordinary people felt about what was going on in those times and what was on people's minds. Quite a bit of history lost by just going poof.

Ah, so changes afoot then. Makes sense - I haven't posted in Soapbox in ages because people are too intense and not easy to talk to nowadays.

Once things have settled down, any chance a locked, no-posting-allowed version of old Soapbox can be kept around? There's some interesting history in there - particularly threads from the Bush / Obama times - was a great place to look if curious about how ordinary people felt about what was going on in those times and what was on people's minds. Quite a bit of history lost by just going poof.
I have no idea what you are even asking.

To keep a read-only archive of old Soapbox around. There's threads in there from a decade back that make for an interesting read today.
Thanks for your input.

Back