So without Xbox Live connectivity, the Xbox One is useless? Does the PS4 do this?

Actually Xbox Live was down for about 12 hours and PSN was down for 3 days and even now is still troubling users with login issues.

There is no question which network is superior frankly.

If you put your Xbox One in offline mode it works just fine. Not really a big deal..

hmmm.. weird i had issues with xbox live for like day and a half.. oh well the fun of the information superhighway

read an article supposedly from someone within lizard and said they had been targeting psn and xbl because of them charging for the online portion of the service.

hard to hate them after hearing that

read an article supposedly from someone within lizard and said they had been targeting psn and xbl because of them charging for the online portion of the service.

I wouldn't take their 'justification' behind the attacks too seriously. They're doing it because it's easy and kinda funny. Apparently they've got Steam as their next target.

Sounds like they couldn't afford the service. They aren't forcing you to buy their systems to play online. You should be well aware of it before buying it.

Also, that is not the reason they did it. They did it purely for the "lulz"

Hard to hate them? Seriously?

Its $5 a month for PSN and $10 for Xbox Live. If you can't afford a cheap meal off the McDonald's menu once a month then why are you wasting it on consoles that cost hundreds of dollars and games at $60 a pop.. :rolleyes:

That is far from justifiable logic.

Hard to hate them? Seriously?

Its $5 a month for PSN and $10 for Xbox Live. If you can't afford a cheap meal off the McDonald's menu once a month then why are you wasting it on consoles that cost hundreds of dollars and games at $60 a pop.. :rolleyes:

That is far from justifiable logic.

I agree, it's negligible. $5-$10 a month is nothing. Think of all the hours of enjoyment you get per month from playing. Yeah sure you pay $300-$500 for a system and games but your hours of play time make that up quick. So I agree that justifying what these guys did because of the service fees is pretty ridiculous. I think they probably just did it because they realized they could and also to get their name out there and show other groups what they can do. Just my opinion. I definitely could support these groups if they went after organizations who deserve it, like Monsanto or Halliburton etc. Large corrupt, evil, power abusing, above the law entities. Or people like the Soros / Feinstein / Bloomberg / Holder types. Attack them.

Back