So whats the killer vid card deals day after thanksgiving?

Yea its after 2 Mail-in Rebates though, one for 70 and one for 30 i think, but its from pny and their rebates suck.

Headbust said:
So far all im seeing is the 6800nu for $199
That deal sucks since you still have to fork out $299 + tax. I'd rather get one off the net for $259 flat (used pricewatch).

just to clarify, I believe there will be a $70 Instant Rebate and a $30 mail in rebate

I always get PNY rebates. CompUSA direct rebates are horrible though. Needs a lot of follow-up. :mad:

Even with an instant rebate you still pay tax before hand, but I've never had problems with Compusa rebates, 6 to 8 weeks as advertised.

Kev said:
I didn't see any, but I may have missed it. Does Newegg, or places like that ever do black deals?

They did last year, it didn't leak however. I remember comparing the ads to what newegg had going on their website.

MeanieMan said:
They did last year, it didn't leak however. I remember comparing the ads to what newegg had going on their website.

For were the deals comparied to the stores? Im looking to upgrade from my current 128MB PCI Express x16 (DVI/VGA/TV-out) ATI Radeon X300 SE, to something that can help me get more fps in doom3

Kev said:
For were the deals comparied to the stores? Im looking to upgrade from my current 128MB PCI Express x16 (DVI/VGA/TV-out) ATI Radeon X300 SE, to something that can help me get more fps in doom3

I don't remember it was almost 365 days ago :p
I do remember I didn't get anything from them at the time...

MeanieMan said:
I don't remember it was almost 365 days ago :p
I do remember I didn't get anything from them at the time...

I wasn't asking for exact numbers , just baisc yeah that was a good deal, or no it wasn't worth it. :D

Back