Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Just set up this pc. 9800gx2 on a xps 720 MB. First boot, this is what I get. Light code says "other error" I kindaa figured it was the vid card. Just didn't want it to be.tried reseating everything, no change any other ideas? I have a spare vid card at work that I cantry and throw in there just tosee. No other ideas?
Take the video card out again and then put it back in. Numerouse cases where people think its pushed in Ok but isnt. I assume you have the extra power connected it as well. Have you checked the PSU specs to see if it is good enough?
Definitely try another card if it still has problems.