So, what privacy coin(s) are you buying?

I tend to buy a small amount of every privacy coin. In the end I believe a privacy focused coin is what will win out. Bitcoin is trash.

meh, just read the first issued claim of this patent and it is generic garbage that reads into things done with computers for decades already, this shouldn't have been issued. Being Amazon has its privileges or any big company with USPTO really.

not entirely. There are some coins that are so much harder to trace than others. but in the end it will be the drug dealers that decide what we use.

hard to trace does not mean privacy to me, more like privacy theater. Also AI algos see right through with ease.

not entirely. There are some coins that are so much harder to trace than others. but in the end it will be the drug dealers that decide what we use.

Drug dealers have decided that fiat currency is the least traceable way to sell drugs. Has always been that way, and will always be that way.... The idea that crypto is somehow more prone to shady transactions is a ridiculous notion.

I bought some SpectreCoin a while ago.
Or rather, traded Nexus for SpectreCoin because I found Nexus to have crawling development. Boy, SpectreCoin is even more crawling XD
But, they promised some good stuff for this summer, so I will wait a few months before I decide to keep or dump.

if they refer to it as a coin and it's openly traded for money... it will fail. That isn't the future of blockchain.

if they refer to it as a coin and it's openly traded for money... it will fail. That isn't the future of blockchain.

Well, we're specifically discussing cryptocurrencies in this forum, so not sure what your point is.

DNR and XSH move fast and should have some form of privacy in the near future.

Anyone here have any Zoin? Old Zcoin fork. Low max supply, low market cap. I've been watching it for a few months, and its price has been going up recently in anticipation of the NIX airdrop. Seems the dev team is also moving on to NIX. But, it is unclear if Zoin will have much of a future once NIX is out.

Well, we're specifically discussing cryptocurrencies in this forum, so not sure what your point is.

My post was directly strictly at crytpo currencies.... so i'm not sure what your point is?

Did you even read it?

Zcash and Monaro, will most likely mine Komodo in the near future. Pirate looks like the most private coin out there just not too usable at this time if ever.

Back