So what games are you waiting for to come out?

Glow

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm just curious I kinda want to pick up something new soon. Something fun to play online anyways. I haven't heard anything too interesting about playing Doom online, what do you guys think?

Postal 2 is a lot of fun to play online. Unreal 2k4...

I know I'm gonna get flamed, but I'm very excited for The Sims 2

Well, I'm waiting for Dragon Age, The Elder Scrolls 4, and Rome: Total War, but as for recent games. I love playing Unreal Tournament 2K4 and am probably going to buy the full version someday.Farcry and Doom3 Also look interesting.

*snickering* The sims 2 :)

actually...same here *taking some steps back* ;)

Another game i just downloaded the demo of "Obscure" Keep looking for a release date but I don't see it anywhere. Some site say it was released may, but obviously it hasn't *as you can't buy it anywhere*

Guildwars looks like its gunna be a really fun RPG when it comes out, RTS wise im really looking foward to the release of Warhammer 40k DoW (in beta right now and the game really kicks ass). No new FPS games that really look that good, maybe tribes vengeance, or CS source.. If youre looking for something right NOW then id go with UT2k4 (if you dont have it already)...

Quake4
doom3
Unreal3
UT2K5 hehe
ummm not halflife2...to much bs and it sucks imo
anything using UNREAL gaming engine and doom3's gaming engine
call of duty kicks ass
BF1942 and all the mods kick ass
CS sucks
ummm........anything unreal and doom based lol :D

I'm waiting for Star Ocean 3. Why in the world is this game not out yet? I'm also pining for Suikoden IV. I played the Japanese release and it's back to the classic formula. :cool:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl even though that is pretty far off now. That is the big one I am waiting for.

Quake 4 and other games based off the Doom 3 engine.

Half-Life 2 I guess, looks kind of cool, but I have lost 90% of my enthusiam in the heat of all the drama.

Battlefield 2, don't know when that is comoing out but it looks cool.

Can't think of anything else.

Half-Life 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Ghost Recon 2, and Battlefield 2.

World of Warcraft, Halo 2, Half-Life 2, and Fable are the 4 games I'm looking forward to in the next few months.

PissWater said:
Guildwars looks like its gunna be a really fun RPG when it comes out, RTS wise im really looking foward to the release of Warhammer 40k DoW (in beta right now and the game really kicks ass). No new FPS games that really look that good, maybe tribes vengeance, or CS source.. If youre looking for something right NOW then id go with UT2k4 (if you dont have it already)...

DoW is so repetitive now tho. Everyone has similar build orders and style.

Sorry, this is for Xbox, but Halo 2!!! :p

For PC,

HL2
Battlefield 2 (graphics look awesome!)
Battle for middle earth
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3! :p

Also Knights of the Old Republic 2. Don't know the release date is, I really don't keep track of those anymore. They're done when they're done, so whenever that is, is when I want it. The game looks cool and I loved the first one.

I dont buy into the drama of games, that said HL-2, Doom 3 and Halo 2.

Wait that doesn't make sense.... let me explain.
They all look like great games, I liked all their older versions a lot, and my system will finally be up to the challenge. I dont wait on my knees for these games (dont have Doom 3 yet) but I will eventually pick all of them up (HL2 the day it comes out, and same for Halo 2, probably)

I've just finished Doom3, literally a couple of minutes ago, so I'm looking forward to the following games, in no particular order:-

• Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl
  • Evil Genius
  • Need For Speed Underground 2
  • Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
  • Rollercoaster Tycoon 3
  • Juiced
  • Half Life 2
  • Black & White 2
  • Duke Nukem Forever (insert obligatory "if it ever comes out" joke here)
I will probably also re-play Doom3 and and a couple of other recent games when I replace my current PC around Christmas-time (waiting for PCI-E and SLI) so I get the full graphical experience as opposed to what my rig can currently deliver :)

[k]

Waiting for HL2 (duh), Black and White 2, The Elder Scrolls 4, KOTOR 2, Operation Flashpoint 2, Gothic 3.
Most of these games are a long way off, that sucks. :(

S1nF1xx said:
Waiting for HL2 (duh), Black and White 2, The Elder Scrolls 4, KOTOR 2, Operation Flashpoint 2, Gothic 3.
Most of these games are a long way off, that sucks. :(
Ahh forgot about Black & White 2. Looking forward to that game as well.

I forgot to mention San Andreas, Knights of the Old Republic 2, and NFS Underground 2.

in order

1. halo 2
2. battlefield 2
3. need for speed UG2
4. GT4 ( ps2 )
5. Half life 2 ( meh...this had to go somewher :p )

:D

oh yea...duh..forgot about stalker
whole reason why I upgraded in the first place :)

Also Fallout 3

That reminds me, 2 more Xbox games that I look forward to is KOTOR2 and Jade Empire

Quake 4, GTA: San Andreas, Halo 2, Half-Life 2, Gran Turismo 4, Metroid Prime 2, and SW: Battlefront

NFS:U2
HL2
Gran Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Turismo 4
Tony Hawk Underground 2
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
and theres a few other i just cant remember them

Quake4, COD:United Offensive, Brothers in Arms, World of Warcraft, HL2, MOH: Pacific Assault, Men of Valor: Vietnam

stalker
half life 2
cod expansion
nsfu:2
gta4
kotor2
fallout 3
halo 2
duke nuken forever
the next rainbow six game...whenever that is...

I agree with all of the posts in this.
Except how come no body mentioned PoP2?
I thought PoP was one of the best games I've played, although it was short, it was suweet!

TheAcorn said:
Half Life 2, and Diablo 3 (when/if ever) ...

we'll see which one comes out first! :rolleyes:

at least halflife2 has been officially announced as a game

we dont even know about diablo3 yet

i like diablo2 and i hope diablo3 is the same style rpg but with more *insert thing diablo2 had a lack of*

Black and white 2, Sims 2, Halo 2 and for good measure, Half Life 2.

Woot: Limp Gawd, now i can go to bed, College manana, BOOOO

Back