• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

So tell me about this...

GreySkyMan

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
101
DSC01837.JPG

DSC01838.JPG


Sorry no resize. Is this PCI? it doesn't look like it would fit in a PCI slot. Google search doesn't tell me much, so many similarly named models, and I don't know much about video cards. Anyway, model is Matrox G450 MMS. :confused:
 
it should fit as long as the key is in the right spot and its not to long. I sure doesnt look like PCI-E or a 64bit PCI card.
 
Blauman said:
it should fit as long as the key is in the right spot and its not to long. I sure doesnt look like PCI-E or a 64bit PCI card.

So if that second indentation doesn't have kind of a divider thing on a PCI slot to fit into, that's ok?
 
well try putting it in. If it doenst look like it will fit dont push it in. And its in now way ISA its to short for that and the contacts arent big enough.
 
Blauman said:
well try putting it in. If it doenst look like it will fit dont push it in. And its in now way ISA its to short for that and the contacts arent big enough.

I guess it is a PCI. Don't know why it didn't fit before.

DSC01840.JPG


So is this Video card even worth it? I mean I'm using a Geforce 4 mx 430 right now, will I see a difference?
 
Back
Top