I will be running it in my 1090T with a 260.......wondering what to do driver wise...
I want to use the 260 to fold mainly, but if i play a game with PhysX i want to do PhysX on the 260....Which drivers do i need to look for to get that to work? Then, which order to install drivers? Currently have the nVidia 260's on the computer now, i'm assuming the nvidia drivers need to be installed first then the latest ATI 10.10's right ?
I want to use the 260 to fold mainly, but if i play a game with PhysX i want to do PhysX on the 260....Which drivers do i need to look for to get that to work? Then, which order to install drivers? Currently have the nVidia 260's on the computer now, i'm assuming the nvidia drivers need to be installed first then the latest ATI 10.10's right ?