And I only need one.. I am leaning towards the Antec 900 or the Smilodon.. I really like the Smilodon but I get the impression it's not as good as it seems. I've read alot of reviews and still need a shove, not a push, in the right direction.
I will be building as so for the moment.
Q6600 with Tunic Tower 120 and I look foward to Air OC. I also Intend a 3x320gb Samsung Perpendicular drives raided 0 and another drive to match half total memory, with at least one slot left open to swap out hard drives for people and what not.. I am also leaning on the Abit p35 pro. Please Help!
Antec Nine Hundred

COOLER MASTER RC-690

RaidMax Smilodon

PS if this is supposed to go in General Hardware, sorry. Send me a Msg and Ill move it.
I will be building as so for the moment.
Q6600 with Tunic Tower 120 and I look foward to Air OC. I also Intend a 3x320gb Samsung Perpendicular drives raided 0 and another drive to match half total memory, with at least one slot left open to swap out hard drives for people and what not.. I am also leaning on the Abit p35 pro. Please Help!
Antec Nine Hundred
COOLER MASTER RC-690
RaidMax Smilodon
PS if this is supposed to go in General Hardware, sorry. Send me a Msg and Ill move it.