So I am looking to upgrade

BroHamBone

[H]ard|Gawd
I recently upgraded my wifes phone from a GS4 to a GS6Edge (thanks to [H] forum member).

I have a LG G2 atm and have been eyeing some used android phones around the $300 range

Note 5
GS6 (All forms)
Some of the different LG phones

Any other suggestions/recommendations?

I mainly call/text/browse and stream videos.

I would like to have a good camera, but im sure any of the upgrades will be better than what I currently have.

Galaxy S6's battery is relatively shitty, so skip that one.

Reactions: zita
like this
I know ATT+verizon are throwing a buy 1 get 1 free for the GS7/E and both parties get a galaxy fit2 for free. I upgraded my wife and I to s7 edges and so happy i did so *from ios*. The LG g3/4/5 have shit cameras.

I know ATT+verizon are throwing a buy 1 get 1 free for the GS7/E and both parties get a galaxy fit2 for free. I upgraded my wife and I to s7 edges and so happy i did so *from ios*. The LG g3/4/5 have shit cameras.

Yea, that would definitely be nice....if I didnt already grab a GS6 Edge. I guess I could fund it and sell off the GS6 to reduce the overall cost back to around my current budget....

Pretty much though the Galaxy S phones are top of the line then?

Network it'll be used on? for new, I'd probably go Nexus 5x ($230ish), or 6P (350ish) or Moto X Pure. Used, I'd check out the Note 5, Droid Turbo 2, or see if you can find a REALLY good deal on the HTC 10 (unlikely).

Network it'll be used on? for new, I'd probably go Nexus 5x ($230ish), or 6P (350ish) or Moto X Pure. Used, I'd check out the Note 5, Droid Turbo 2, or see if you can find a REALLY good deal on the HTC 10 (unlikely).

Verizon. Im in a past contract at the moment, not the newer formats. It ends in November. I could probably wait till then to see what is up for grabs.

If you can hold off till the new Nexus' (Nexi?) are released, prices on the 5x and 6p will drop like a rock. Last year the N6 dropped from 649 release day price to 250. The N6 was not as popular as the 6p so maybe it wont be that drastic but it should be pretty good.

Verizon. Im in a past contract at the moment, not the newer formats. It ends in November. I could probably wait till then to see what is up for grabs.

All of my suggestions hold up then. If you want to go super-cheap, you can even get a droid turbo for $100ish. I have 2 sitting around that I'm not using, but they were great phones last year.

Doesnt the Note 7 come out soon? If people are upgrade, im hoping the note 5 will come down in price a bit.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Back