So I am dumb as rocks

fullvietFX

[H]ard|Gawd
I ordered an H200 with an Asus Strix 2080 and it didn't fit. I either had to change my GPU or change my motherboard and case. So instead of an Asus STRIX Z390-I, I sold it and got myself an Asus STRIX Z390 Gene which was impossible to find in Canada so I got one from the UK off of eBay and got an H400 instead. I'm going to keep my H200 for an AMD build. Just a heads up for people who are impulsive like me, do some research before you buy. :(

It should, though? Case specifications state it has clearance of 325mm for the video card and the STRIX 2080 is 300mm long.

OIC. Since it's an ITX case with a PSU shroud there is only room for a standard 2-slot video card, while the STRIX is 2.7-slots. That is one expensive motherboard :eek:.

It should, though? Case specifications state it has clearance of 325mm for the video card and the STRIX 2080 is 300mm long.

OIC. Since it's an ITX case with a PSU shroud there is only room for a standard 2-slot video card, while the STRIX is 2.7-slots. That is one expensive motherboard :eek:.

Yes sir it was too tall. I let it sit for a few weeks too since I had no time to build.

Back