• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

So how do i bring up the console version in XP

collegeboy69us

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
5,255
Hi all -- i got the console version folding away (two clients) on my X2 4200+ and its set to automatically start with windows, the thing is, it gets 'minimized' to where its not in the sytem tray, and its not in the taskbar, so if i wanna see how far its gotten I cant. What can I do?
 
EM3 will allow you to track the progress of both of those, and any other machines you set up can be tracked over LAN.

 
I just hope you went straight for the console, and not the graphical version.
 
i had the graphical version on my single CPU rig last week. I'm still using the graphical version on my laptop (XPS2) 2.0Ghz Pentium-M
 
Hope you do Ok. I just wont ever use it again cuz' the graphical crapped on 3 WU's I had running. I switched to console, and its been fine so-far.
 
Back
Top