• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

so for the e1705 screen choice..

umcpgrad

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
2,800
I paid 150 more for the ultratrueview screen

whats going on.. the pictures and sometime letters are so pixelized...
and not as pretty as the screen from sony.. whats going on..

did I get the right screen? or did tell mess up my order??

:confused:
 
if its glossy then its the right screen. The pics may be sized down. Also, make sure youre running @ 1920x1200
 
yeah, make sure youre running at 1920x1200. If its not, thenthats the problem. Just right click the desktop and right click>properties>settings
 
we'll do that.. thanks all..

btw is my 7800go on the same speed as the 6800ultra?

willI I be able to oc it? :confused: .. I know it is a notebook and all..
 
Back
Top