So do you know your NES?

360/600

Some of these games I've never played before, and some I haven't touched in years...

I still have my NES, and I kinda cheated when the TMNT question came up..as I still have TMNT wallpaper in my room...

440 / 600... most of the ones I missed were related to games I never played. The NES library was just so vast that you couldn't possibly get around to all of them.

I got 280 but I would have done much better if I hadn't zipped through the whole test.

I was almost emabarassed to post my score :p

**edit**

Now we need a SNES one :D

340/600. I'm suprised I did that well considering I only played from age 4 to 8 or 10. Caveman games is awesome :p

300/600
with a kid on my ass the whole time

dam...memories...even though i nevers played some of those

read the book "game over" and you will improve your score a lot haha

210/600, but I guessed on 80% of those questions and got maybe 10% of my guess right. I was a poor kid. I had Nintendo, Super Mario Brother/Duck Hunt, Super Mario 3, Contra, Athena, and maybe 4 other games over the next 5-8 years.

360/600.

^^ I've got DD2 as well, but just recently found it at a pawn shop and haven't had the time to master it. It always seemed you pretty much had to master everything about an NES game in order to beat it. The number of NES games I beat as a kid probably never surpassed 10.

The game had some interesting trivia, but I really wish that it gave you the correct answer when you get a wrong question... At the end it even says something like "we hope you learned some interesting NES facts" but how would I learn if they don't tell me the ones I don't already know? The only one's you 'learn' are when you don't know the answer and just randomly click and get it right...

400/600

Got the obscure sprites one right too!

Missed the sound and clicked the wrong answer on the kid icarus one.

Back