• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

So Cool Fan Controller

shadowfish

n00b
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
14
Hey everyone,
I found a nice Fan Controllers on the following.

59497279ff3.jpg
 
Ooooh those look cool.
Too bad Im going with a red theme on my 2 cases, and that green or blue would look funny....

I do have some ideas for a green acrylic case down the road however, and those would look fantastic!
 
hmm that might be perfect for my plans, good find.

i've seen 3 or 4 interesting products from lamptron in the last couple days, but prior to that i'd never heard of them. are they new or something?
 
Those look great, what voltages can they provide?

EDIT: I followed that link to XS and from there found the website where these things are made, and the specs there say that they will do 12v, 7v, and completely off. I wish these would have more options like 5v or 9v.
 
Those look great, what voltages can they provide?

EDIT: I followed that link to XS and from there found the website where these things are made, and the specs there say that they will do 12v, 7v, and completely off. I wish these would have more options like 5v or 9v.

couldnt you just get a resister and step them down?
 
lamptron make the vandal switches you can buy of performancepcs, pretty good quality
 
3 settings would be best. The good news is, however, that different colours would be easy enough to produce, and that you could even make your own. Clear acrylic and LEDs, anybody?
 
The blue/mesh looks sweet. Would be mush better with rheostats, though.
 
oh wait ya... i thought they were fan controllers but then i read some more and figured out they were not. the same company also makes some fan controllers and i was looking at the wrong ones... whoops my bad.
 
Back
Top