• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

So close.... so very close

OSUguy98

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2006
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
3,959
ugh... so very very close........... come on guys round UP!! just one point!!!!!! :D

399,999........ couldn't that last WU been worth just ONE more point???


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
better luck next time

edit: lookout i Am coming for you!!

 
Duster said:
better luck next time

I bet you a few billion that I beat you to 400k :D



Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
you might beat me to 400k but want to race to say i not know 500k

 
I bet so.... you only have about 4 times my production!!! EOC says 12 days.... HF.com says 8.5 days......... *sighs* I need more boxen........

I wouldn't stand a chance


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Back
Top