• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

So, about that Ultra Micro Fly case...

SquallTiofae

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 14, 2006
Messages
170
Wasn't it supposed to be released today? Anyone knows where I may purchase one? ^_^ I googled and tried to find it on NewEgg, both were fruitless searches.
 
Ultra doesn't sell on newegg.

ZZF, tigerdirect and other 'major' stores should have it soon.

I posted a few places that are offering it...it really is up to the retail company to put it for sale.


The review from SFFClub.com should be out sometime this evening :cool:
 
Back
Top