Snake Pass

djoye

2[H]4U
Snake Pass was free with Twitch Prime, I had it on my Steam wishlist for a while because I sometimes like to play puzzle games. I swear to god this is like the QWOP of puzzle games. I want to enjoy it, I typically end up enjoying it, but many times I feel like it's impossible to get the snake to adhere to surfaces; you have to maintain contact with a surface for the snake to gain traction. The concept seems simple enough, but the camera is not kind. The camera automatically rotates on some situations, just not when you're trying to slither around the items placed on the map designated for you to slither around. Often times I end up making some reckless attempt to get an item and I leave it at that. Also, it doesn't help that I keep thinking the snake is a stoner.

Kinda glad I didn't buy it on Steam because I'm too old for this rage-inducing crap. I'm no herpetologist (promise, the test came back negative), but I swear this game's snake physics are all wrong and that makes me mad. Some say (no, they don't) this is the Dark Souls of puzzle games. ;)

Edit: I'm like ~25% into the game and I'm borderline cussing it, I'm almost driven to play more to figure out how ridiculous it gets.

Back