• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

sn95g5v3 Opteron 939 support?

Zerolus

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Messages
305
I currently have an sn95g5v3 coming soon and I need to pick out a cpu. I was thinking of picking up an opteron 146 for it. In short, will this shuttle support it?
 
Not sure, but I think the Opterons are working with all of the 939 boards. They may not be recognized as Opterons though.
 
Yes they will support it but you might need to update to the latest bios. Opteron's are nothing more than E4's. What core they are is not definite, at least not to me. Many people say San Diego but Opteron's are supposed to be Venus, the s940's are Venus.
 
Back
Top