sn85g4v2 come with ICE?

This is one of the improvements to the V2 of the SN85G4. It has a copper base plate and is a bit wider. I'd love to swap mine for a V2 model ICE system. The fan is improved as well.

Regards,

-E
 
does shuttle just sell their ice? becasue i would put it on a regular computer if i could... or what if i somehow broke my ice??
 
they sell one, but i dont know if it fits in all XPCs...

also... warranty probly covers that, but im not sure...
 
The only problem in installing an ICE in another computer would be managing to get the plastic mounting bracket that the pressure clip ...err clips on to. From what I remember it is mounted directly on the motherboard, around the processor.

If you don't know what I am talking about, I can post pics of mine in about an hour.

Incidentally, I am about to replace my ICE system with watercooling, so I might have one available in a few weeks.
 
Back
Top