• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SN45G @ 400mhz FSB

marvelii

n00b
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
5
Hey everyone! I'm having issues with my Shuttle XPC SN45G running at 400mhz FSB. Everytime I set the FSB to 400mhz I get lockups and errors only when I'm playing games (currently HL2). I have an AMD AXP 2500+ oc'ed to 3000+ w/ 333mhz FSB right now. I also have kingston value ram 2x512mb DDR400. I never had an issue like this before only now and only when playing games. FYI i replaced my faulty stick of corsair before I had the kingston, so is my new memory at fault? Thanx in advanced for the help.
 
Back
Top