Well, the card finally came in from eVGA, and, I managed to get it in. You have to remove the bottom spacer and squeeze it together a bit and it will barely slide past the caps.
Now on to the bad news: It doesn't look like it works, as far as I can tell. Can't seem to get the SLI indicators to come up, they dont even display as options, although everything else seems to indicate that it is detecting two cards (control panel lists two cards, and a pci to pci bridge is detected and installed).
To top it all off, at some point, while updating bios/chipset drivers, I seem to have lost all networking. Can't connect to the internet. Tried several chipset versions with a driver clean inbetween.
It also no longer wants to boot with both sticks of XMS pro (2x1gb). Either stick works in either slot alone, but populating both and it continuously reboots at the XPC splash screen.
Any ideas?
Now on to the bad news: It doesn't look like it works, as far as I can tell. Can't seem to get the SLI indicators to come up, they dont even display as options, although everything else seems to indicate that it is detecting two cards (control panel lists two cards, and a pci to pci bridge is detected and installed).
To top it all off, at some point, while updating bios/chipset drivers, I seem to have lost all networking. Can't connect to the internet. Tried several chipset versions with a driver clean inbetween.
It also no longer wants to boot with both sticks of XMS pro (2x1gb). Either stick works in either slot alone, but populating both and it continuously reboots at the XPC splash screen.
Any ideas?