SMP server down?

gnewbury

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - September 2007
SAB -
Been trying to send back a unit for hours,
tries to connect to 171.64.65.64 (which is down) hen rolls over to 0.0.0.0, and just repeats.
Any solution?

I'm having at least three SMP WUs not uploading. :(

Unfortunately the main solution is to grit your teeth and wait. Though if it's still down in the AM, I may put 4 console clients on each of my Q6600s and run one work unit each.

This is a major loss for those of us that run hardware which only makes the deadline by a few days :( I picked up the WU on the 26th, finished it this pm and it's due back Sunday morning.

I was wondering why my production seemed to slow down.

I have no way to see how many are held up, since most of my boxes are at work, which is closed for the holiday :(

I was wondering why my production seemed to slow down.

I have no way to see how many are held up, since most of my boxes are at work, which is closed for the holiday :(

Same here, most of the boxes is at work but I noticed that during the night, I had a 12K points dump and I guess it's due to that.

Nice to see the Stanford guys on the ball. However, now I have to let the 8 console clients I installed do their one work unit and then go grab SMP units again. Figures this would happen after I had to dismantle 4 of my 5 machines due to the basement having massive work done on it; started 12/24 and ended yesterday PM...lost the work units I had halfway done due to them expiring. :(

Back