• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

SMP project 11020 slow everywhere else?

hpglow

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
373
This project is royaly screwing my ppd. Frames are taking a little over 30 min. Usually my SMP client averages 13K to 17K ppd. Right now I'm getting an estimated 475ppd from that clinet.

I am running a i5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz with 16GB ram. I am running a GPU client with an 560ti but that shouldn't eat up too much processor time.
 
Something seems wrong with it. The tpf I've gotten is around 4 min on Q9650's.

Maybe just restart the client and see if it unsticks itself? I've had units hang on a frame, but usually restarting the client gets them going again.
 
Back
Top