Jan 19, 2007 #2 M marty9876 [H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2006 Joined Jun 11, 2003 Messages 4,906 I think in the past 0.0.0.0 meant the servers were out of WU's.
Jan 19, 2007 #3 O Oldbenwa Gawd Joined Dec 22, 2003 Messages 740 Man I hope not. Why isn't it accepting the WU I'm trying to return then?
Jan 19, 2007 #4 M mklinger n00b Joined Dec 29, 2006 Messages 33 Yep, I'm seeing that too. If you check the Stanford server stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/serverstat.html It looks like 171.64.65.56 is currently "rejecting" connection for some reason. Hopefully they'll have it fixed soon!! - Marc
Yep, I'm seeing that too. If you check the Stanford server stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/serverstat.html It looks like 171.64.65.56 is currently "rejecting" connection for some reason. Hopefully they'll have it fixed soon!! - Marc
Jan 19, 2007 #6 A AtomicMoose [H]F Junkie Joined Sep 26, 2001 Messages 11,803 You guys must have sucked up all the WUs.
Jan 19, 2007 #7 M mklinger n00b Joined Dec 29, 2006 Messages 33 Looks like Stanford is aware of the problem now (or will be shortly). http://forum.folding-community.org/ftopic17660.html
Looks like Stanford is aware of the problem now (or will be shortly). http://forum.folding-community.org/ftopic17660.html
Jan 19, 2007 #8 M mklinger n00b Joined Dec 29, 2006 Messages 33 Things seem to be fixed now. My SMP machines are happily sending and receiving work.
Jan 19, 2007 #10 B [BRO]Alaskan Gawd Joined May 14, 2005 Messages 954 Oldbenwa said: As are mine. Woohoo!! Click to expand... Ben, When are you coming back?? We miss you