SMP not working?

Jon855

[H]ard DCOTM January 2008
2FA
Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
12,133
I'm not sure if it's not working but I have it set up as a service and there are four instance in my task manager running at load... and since 11:04am EST this morning as stated by last modified

Launch directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Folding@Home Windows SMP Client V1.01
Service: C:\Program Files (x86)\Folding@Home Windows SMP Client V1.01\fah.exe
Arguments: -svcstart

Launched as a service.
Entered C:\Program Files (x86)\Folding@Home Windows SMP Client V1.01 to do work.

[16:04:41] - Ask before connecting: No
[16:04:41] - User name: Jon855 (Team 33)
[16:04:41] - User ID: 318F919F01ADCF21
[16:04:41] - Machine ID: 1
[16:04:41]
[16:04:41] Loaded queue successfully.
[16:04:41]
[16:04:41] + Processing work unit
[16:04:41] Core required: FahCore_a1.exe
[16:04:41] Core found.
[16:04:41] Working on Unit 01 [September 5 16:04:41]
[16:04:41] + Working ...

So I am wondering is it stuck or hanging around thinking it's cool cause it's now quad?
 
Just wondering, this is Vista 64 right?



Maybe you should change the user to BLUEFISH44:D

But honestly I dont know. Ive had it running in XP but not updating until i stopped the client and restarted it. The client was running just not updating.
 
Just wondering, this is Vista 64 right?



Maybe you should change the user to BLUEFISH44:D

But honestly I dont know. Ive had it running in XP but not updating until i stopped the client and restarted it.

Yes it's in Vista 64... ^_^v got to love MSDNAA... Well I'll try rebooting and I hope it'll let me know how I've done so far... oh by the way 3k points today by me... how about you? Oh not so much...
 
I'm getting this error...
[01:58:25] CoreStatus = 7B (123)
[01:58:25] Client-core communications error: ERROR 0x7b
[01:58:25] Deleting current work unit & continuing...

So what can I do now?
 
Uninstall F@H and install it with UAC turned off and run install as admin.
 
Uninstall F@H and install it with UAC turned off and run install as admin.

I have banished the darned UAC from hell and sent it to heaven... :) Now it's working, thanks man.
 
You can turn UAC back on after you do your SMO install.

But you must turn it off to install SMP.
 
Back
Top