• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SMP 7085 get thee hence

n3zyd

I Drink & Make TITAN X SLI Decisions
Joined
Aug 9, 2008
Messages
346
fah V7, Win7 64 bit on computer in sig
I noticed this today, 25mins19secs TPF, I am currently at 40.47% through with 1.04 days remaining on a 7085
if that is what fah needs I'll keep going(I will finish this unit regardless) Is there a way to reject getting smp units that choke my old quad?
 
Back
Top