Smoking Plasma Deal - Panasonic 1080P Plasma $989 wSears Card

I just checked the link and it's 1199.99 minus the $150 football sears card rebate for a total due of $1049.99 before tax. That is however a very highly rated plasma.

just a side note - 1080p on a 42" is a waste. So, don't get caught on that.

However, as mentioned, Panasonic does make a mighty fine plasma TV.

just a side note - 1080p on a 42" is a waste. So, don't get caught on that.

However, as mentioned, Panasonic does make a mighty fine plasma TV.

I might be an oddball but I can tell the difference. 1080i channels look a lot better on a 1080p TV than a 720p TV even at that size or less.

I am thinking most people on here use 1080p 42" T.Vs as monitors. It is true that 1080P for movies/shows is only good for 50+ inchers.

I am thinking most people on here use 1080p 42" T.Vs as monitors. It is true that 1080P for movies/shows is only good for 50+ inchers.

No, it depends on how far you sit away and how good your vision is.

that is a good deal..I got my Panny px75u from Boscovs on sale for $999 and this is the next model up from that.

I might be an oddball but I can tell the difference. 1080i channels look a lot better on a 1080p TV than a 720p TV even at that size or less.

you're not. (an oddball)

I can clearly tell the difference, even though some folks say I can't. It's funny, they read something somewhere and in thier zeal to prove how smart they are they just prove themselves to be an idiot. 1080i or 720p look fine to you? Well cool, but I've seen the difference, and 1080p is the only way to go for me. 37" 1080p westy for my computer moniter, 47" westy 1080p for my home theater. Love'em both.

No, it depends on how far you sit away and how good your vision is.

correctamundo!

Yea on current technology I can always tell an interlaced signal. Image Quality may be close (or identical), but progressive is just better for fast motion.

Back