• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Smoking Kills

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffee33

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
1,088
I have a pretty nice set-up in my bedroom with all my computer biz stuff layed out so I can do work fast on customers computers and I also like to chain smoke while doing my work.
I stopped smoking in my room now cause I have went threw 2 CD-RW's in a 6 month period. They just spin and spin and wont read. I love the smoke free air now anyhow.
Anyone else ever kill something with ciggarette smoke?
 
I've cleaned out some cases that belonged to smokers... Nastiest looking dust ever. It just cakes..

Doesn't shock me at all that it would kill some parts.
 
all lies. smoking is cool. if you do you will be part of the group, and everyone will want to be your friend
*cough* *cough*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top