Smoking hot!! matrix hd trilogy $22 shipped

You can get that from Ebay anytime.

yeah for $65+

not in hd.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?

untitledwg9.jpg

Ya know, i was watching the Matrix on my pc last night and i noticed how crappy the film quality was. Maybe i've been watching too much HD, but i gotta say DVD is dead. Shoot that thing, cuz its dead. Thanks for the find. For $22 it is hot. Why was the BR release so freaking expensive?

I think he meant the $20 ebay ones are SD not the HD one which is around $60.

I put my order in but I hear people are already getting cancelation emails from CC saying its a price mistake.

There is a difference between just the 3 disc trilogy HD set (cheap) compared to the ultramegahellaultra 10 disc megaultrabadass HD set (far more expensive), you know. I think that's what one of the posters was meaning early on in this thread.

"Can't we all just get along..." :D

I like how in their disclaimer they say they're not responsible for errors and typos... I guess that only applies to those that are in their favor :( Nice find though!

Strangely enough I have now received two confirmation e-mails. They are claiming however, that it will not be available until 5/22/07. So we'll see I guess.

Strangely enough I have now received two confirmation e-mails. They are claiming however, that it will not be available until 5/22/07. So we'll see I guess.

ya, I guess we will have to wait and see what they do tomorow. I knew it was too good to be true.

Ya know, i was watching the Matrix on my pc last night and i noticed how crappy the film quality was. Maybe i've been watching too much HD, but i gotta say DVD is dead. Shoot that thing, cuz its dead.

I would disagree with you on two levels. First, compitition keeps the DVD alive - see blueray. Second, price. Third, TVs. Fourth, it hasn't been pried from my dead cold hands.

Kohan69,
I ordered on Sunday but my receipt is dated yesterday. I haven't received a cancellation (or ship) notice yet. Still waiting...

Well i finally got a shipment notification. The charged my CC $24. When someone gets their order please post.

I would disagree with you on four levels. First, compitition keeps the DVD alive - see blueray. Second, price. Third, TVs. Fourth, it hasn't been pried from my dead cold hands.

Fixed.

I should've jumped on this. I didn't think CC would honor the price mistake.

My order shipped and arrived today. I was originally going to buy the Ultimate set off of Amazon, but at under $30 for the Complete set, forget the extras. :p

I think it would ship either, but i what did i have to lose? 5 minutes of my time?

My order shipped and arrived today. I was originally going to buy the Ultimate set off of Amazon, but at under $30 for the Complete set, forget the extras. :p

Do you already have the box set on DVD? Thats why I didnt even want the Ultimate, because only the movies are HD, the extras and even the Animatrix is all standard def. Since I already have the huge dvd box set, it would be pointless to get the Ultimate.

Plus, I wasnt even planning on buying it if this deal never came along ;)

mine shipped also, im surprised that circuit city is honoring the price mistake.

Do you already have the box set on DVD? Thats why I didnt even want the Ultimate, because only the movies are HD, the extras and even the Animatrix is all standard def. Since I already have the huge dvd box set, it would be pointless to get the Ultimate.

Plus, I wasnt even planning on buying it if this deal never came along ;)

No, I only have the first Matrix on DVD. I almost never watch extras on DVDs though, so I'd rather save my money and put it towards another movie than spend it on ordering the Ultimate Matrix Collection. I was only going to order the Ultimate Matrix Collection before because the difference in price would have been minimal at Amazon.

It was a situational jibe…

Yes, it was, but DVD is still poo :D
I'm hooked on HD. Especially my TV, i bow to it daily. One day when everyone has massive bandwidth DVD may occupy the place avi has now, quality at a low file size(compared to HD-DVD).

The pessimist in me keeps thinking that while i did succeed in having an order shipped to me, i will get a DVD set instead...lol.

Got my shipping notice today, thanks for the heads up on this excellent deal!! Also, a tip of the hat to Circuit City for honoring the posted price, think I might go there this weekend and look for an HD-DVD player to play these on:D

son of a bitch i knew i should have ordered this fucking thing

i hate it when i read the posts for price mistakes because 99% of the time theyre some BS rumor from fatwallet

Back