Smoking[H]ot Borderlands Bundleganza (B1+B2+DLCS) for $21.99

If I didnt already have Borderlands I would be all over this deal, even so I'm still tempted. Could probably sell Borderlands for $7.50 and end up with Borderlands2 + season pass for about $15. Kinda hard to pass that up even with my backlog as long as it is.

Crazy deal.....us early adopters of BL2 are getting shafted on this one :D

its 3 different keys right? I have BL 1 and all dlc as well as BL2 though no dlc. Id get it for season pass plus gifts.

its 3 different keys right? I have BL 1 and all dlc as well as BL2 though no dlc. Id get it for season pass plus gifts.

Yes it should be 3 different codes so you can gift or sell the unused ones.

Available again! Just ordered. I can now see what the BL stuff is all about.

just picked up. Was thinking about picking BL2 earlier but when I looked for it on Steam I saw like 500,000,000 things as far as DLC so I got put off.

Never played 1st or 2nd.
Just too sort out the confusion is the only thing missing from this is:
Borderlands 2 Psycho Pack
Borderlands 2 Mechromancer Pack

or is there more missing?

Thanks OP, just picked this up for my nephew who has been wanting Borderlands 2. :) Had a $5.00 credit so netted out for $16.99! :D

Crazy deal.....us early adopters of BL2 are getting shafted on this one :D

Ridiculous. You've had almost a year of playing it before the people buying it now. I am baffled by the entitlement syndrome these days.

And this game was more than worth it at full price based on the amount of hours most people sink into it, certainly me.

Ridiculous. You've had almost a year of playing it before the people buying it now. I am baffled by the entitlement syndrome these days.

And this game was more than worth it at full price based on the amount of hours most people sink into it, certainly me.

I'm certain he was joking.

just bought this thanks so much op for bringing to my attention! awesome deal from amazon as usual

Perfect time to pick up the Psycho Pack. That intro trailer was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

Is this game any fun to play online with strangers? None of my friends are PC gamers, so if I do multiplayer at all, it will be with strangers.

Also, how is it as just a single player game?

Is this game any fun to play online with strangers? None of my friends are PC gamers, so if I do multiplayer at all, it will be with strangers.

It can be hit or miss, my suggestion is to friend some [H] members on Steam, that way if you want to play co-op you can invite them in-game. Feel free to friend me

http://steamcommunity.com/id/chalkywhite/

yes. 8-9 times out of 10 when I join a random game its a good experience, people understand the importance of reviving etc

but some times I'll solo too. can't go wrong either way .. it you don't own Borderlands 1 and 2 you're missing out ... Dragon's Keep is also the best BL DLC yet.

Back