SMOKING 4gb Crucial Ballistix $35 Free Shipping NO REBATE(Dead Deal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bit. Great deal. Though I won't be using the memory anytime soon. I'm looking to use this in a 1156 mini-itx build down the road.

I'm in for a set. Same as above....going on the shelf for a while. :)

Yeah, this was too good to pass up. I figure I'll buy components slowly as they go on sale as I'm in no rush to build the PC, which will be used as an HTPC for my theater.

shipping to hawaii adds $20. a padded mailer and postage costs about $4 for shipping 2 sticks of ram in a clamshell to hawaii. wtf newegg, disappointment.

Aw what the heck, won't use this for months, but just ordered.

Will this work with Sandy Bridge though?

Aw what the heck, won't use this for months, but just ordered.

Will this work with Sandy Bridge though?

I'm pretty sure Sandy Bridge likes 1.5v memory, but that doesn't mean you can't try to pull it off. You may not get 8-8-8 timings though...

ehhhhh I might pass. I bit on a previous shell shocker a year or two ago for the DDR2 version of this stuff. To this day I do not own a single stick of the stuff because it was shit.

ehhhhh I might pass. I bit on a previous shell shocker a year or two ago for the DDR2 version of this stuff. To this day I do not own a single stick of the stuff because it was shit.

liftetime warranty? this is also totally different memory DDR3 not DDR2

Nice price, but I sure hope the quality has come up on these. I've had so many sticks of Crucial Ballistix DDR2 fail on me that I won't touch the stuff anymore.

I agree. I had a stick fail on me and had it replaced only for one of the new ones to fail as well. I finally just had them send me value RAM so I could have something stable. Won't touch Ballistix again. Makes you wonder why it's so low priced doesn't it?

2x2GB, not 4GB. Is it a good deal? Looks like it.....was hoping for 1 * 4GB however.

shipping to hawaii adds $20. a padded mailer and postage costs about $4 for shipping 2 sticks of ram in a clamshell to hawaii. wtf newegg, disappointment.

Cause Hawaii is just down the road from any of the newegg shipping centers.....

2x2GB, not 4GB. Is it a good deal? Looks like it.....was hoping for 1 * 4GB however.

Great price for what it is--speed/timings. But good for you depends; I don't pick up any 2gb sticks anymore except if its for a friend with a basic rig or old rig for myself.

Aww, thought this was for a 1x4gb stick. Gets a resounding "meh" from me.

damn it cant decide if i want to get 3 sets of these. They are basiclly the same as my ocz gold but have flashy lights. lol Even if i did get theses and tried to sell off my old ram I doubt I would do more than break even. So is it worth the time and effort? I dunno. Maybe if these helped me oc better then maybe worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back