Smokin Hot: Dell 2707WFP Refurb $499!!

it's nice, but my brother's 2707 literally just died...so i'm a little bitter =P

I've had mine for about 9 months and love it! Bought mine for $800 off ebay. Worth every penny.

Yes, it's a great monitor. Looks awesome with a silver Lian Li too.

Two of these side by side would be freakin' sweet. Tempting. :)

Two of these side by side would be freakin' sweet. Tempting. :)

I was thinking the same thing but 1000 bones on just monitors seems much, but oh the screen real estate would be fantastic. Must be really quality monitors because 500 bones even refurbed seems much when similar screen sizes (not sure on quality) can be had for cheaper.

for what its worth, i have a 2709 and love it. you will not be dissapointed by the screen real estate (or dot pitch as some reviews have complained about)

Wow, I jumped on the Geeks 24" refurb a few weeks backs at $180 shipped. Can't believe the price jump for 3" more...

Wow, I jumped on the Geeks 24" refurb a few weeksbacks at $180 shipped. Can't believe the price jump for 3" more...

I'm sure the geeks 24" was a TN panel, the pva panel on the 2707 is amazing to say the least...if I didn't make the jump to a 30" then I would have kept the 2707

Wow, I jumped on the Geeks 24" refurb a few weeks backs at $180 shipped. Can't believe the price jump for 3" more...

dude... thats what she said!! :eek: :D :eek:

I don't play on anything greater than 1650x1080, so i'll stick where I be @ 20"

dude... thats what she said!! :eek: :D :eek:

I don't play on anything greater than 1650x1080, so i'll stick where I be @ 20"

how can you play anything greater than the max res of your monitor? maybe this dell is what you need for higher res playing :)

Back