Smite: Official Launch

I have played a lot of TA. They are unrelated and completely different type of games. And your point is wrong. It's just wrong. That doesn't make it P2W. Do you not understand what that is? And by the way, it's your team responsibility to coordinate your teams composition. If you can't do that then you have usually failed already. Furthermore you are given 5 rotational God's plus the other God's you may own. The 5 rotational gods is usually comprised of all the roles.
 
Oh yes because every god that has the same role is perfectly balanced. If you cant see that small differences in powers and flexibility determine winners and losers then you don't play at a competitive level.
 
Dude, what is your deal? Do you even play Smite? A competitive player would have more than the rotational gods to begin with, and like I just said; it's your teams responsibility to coordinate it's composition. And a competitive player can cause havoc with any God. Yes some are better than others, but there's going to be 10 God's a match, 9 of which you can not use plus 2 more banned Gods. You need to be good with all of them. If you are going to be playing competitively you will have all of them, which according to you is P2W, but that is then obviously rendered null.

What is your in game Smite name?
 
You need to be good with all of them but you cant unless you own them which means either playing obscenely long periods of time OR paying for it. Oh wait that's exactly the same as the other HiRez games. But people argue its not pay 2 win, oh well then why would anyone ever pay?

I already clearly said I will NOT play another hirez game. Your inability to grasp the business model and your niave assertion that hirez will not repeat what it has done twice already does not make you right just because you play the game.
 
People pay because they don't want to spend the time? or they pay for purely cosmetic skins that offer 0 gameplay advantages;.

That's not pay to win.

You keep saying "obscenely long" but I don't think it takes that long to acquire enought o buy the hero you want.
 
You need to be good with all of them but you cant unless you own them which means either playing obscenely long periods of time OR paying for it. Oh wait that's exactly the same as the other HiRez games. But people argue its not pay 2 win, oh well then why would anyone ever pay?

I already clearly said I will NOT play another hirez game. Your inability to grasp the business model and your niave assertion that hirez will not repeat what it has done twice already does not make you right just because you play the game.

Wrong-o. Just by playing against other Gods you learn everything about them. You don't have to actually play them to know how they play. You are constantly watching them, and fighting against them.

I know you said that. I asked because you are arguing semantics, strategy, team composition, different Gods, and overall gameplay on a game you have zero experience with.

No, it doesn't make me right. However, I have been apart of it since closed beta was released almost 2 years ago. And here you are trolling hard over a game you admit to having no experience with. I have actual experience with the game and how Hirez has been handling everything. They have been doing a great job. I understand that people are pissed about GA, and TA. I am pissed about TA too, but like I said they have been doing a great job. I have to give them the benefit of the doubt. They see how big DOTA and LoL is. I don't see them abandoning it for awhile. That would be unwise, especially for a game that has more skill and competitive/FPS style elements.
 
You don't think it takes that long, or you know, tell us how much time it takes. because we actually calculated that stuff in tribes.

You give them the benefit of doubt perhaps because you invested in the game but you cannot honestly and fairly say you have any evidence that HiRez will not drop the game on a dime. Because you have no prior example of that.

lol speaking of skill and tribes, ya wait no that didn't stop them from dropping it.
 
you are butt-hurt they dropped your f2p game, we get that.
In the meantime I've been having a blast in smite for over a year. 29$ well spent imo.
 
I have played orginal dota, dota2, lol, and smite. I can say hands down this is the absolute best MOBA, if not one of my most favorite games, I have ever played in my life. It KIND OF feels like wow's BG but without the BS. and all your moves aren't heat seeking and auto locked. great game IMO.
 
So you paid $29 before the game even released to be a beta tester for them the game just now released and you consider that evidence they will not drop your game just as quick.

The reality is many of your have bought into smite and you know deep inside that the truth is they probably wont support it much longer than any previous game but because you are invested you want to sucker other people into it to offset or delay the inevitable. You don't really care about feeding them honest information that is time tested because that wouldn't give you more players to roll over or extend the life of the game. Oh and many of you have been playing long since beta so you probably have had "over a year" to build up your favor and buy the gods. So what do you care if it costs the new guys money to catch up.
 
images


I hate memes, but c'mon.
 
what lol this is just launching now? All its hype is gone. This is kinda the problem with these awfully long betas.

Oh and if anyone is thinking about getting into this but on the edge, consider avoiding any HiRez game unless you love this franchise to death. HiRez basically just makes a game a certain way its already pretty much all set in stone before beta even begins and they stick with it, then drop it without a seconds care, oh except they control all the servers so no matter how you feel about the game you can do nothing about their terrible Atlanta servers and routing. Ask people from Global Assault/Tribes Ascend.

Wrong...

$203,000 prize pool at an esport gaming level?

http://www.hirezstudios.com/smite/nav/launch-info/launch-details

http://www.hirezstudios.com/esports


HiRez is deeply embedding SMITE into Tweeter and live feeds that you can watch within the game. They got the social networking right in the same way that Forge got it wrong. I had never heard of Global Assault or Tribes Ascend ( I played a Tribes game a long time ago, maybe the original ).
 
Last edited:
I love playing games that are use Atlanta, GA servers as my latency is usually 19ms or less. I have issues connecting to anything further than Chicago. For example I think that Texas, Canadian, and West Coast servers are terrible for games. So it's all about where you are geographically as to whether the servers are "good" for you.

I'm in Toronto, Canada and my gaming Internet stretches as far as the UK. I can sometimes stretch it as far as France and Germany. So yeah... I dunno what you are talking about.
 
I've heard stories about HiRez dropping tribes but I think they are really behind this game full force. Just seeing the constant updates and additions. Also, this game so far seems HIGHLY profitable. I know they WANT to make money so even if their goal was to ditch it later on, maybe when they realize they are raking in the cash they will be like "Well I'll be damned, it worked" and just stick with it :p

IMO Smite has no competition. There is no other MOBA or any other game like it. Completely unique. I was hoping Heroes of the Storm would be 3rd person. It just feels like the next step, the next generation of mobas. but its not, blizz wants to compete with riot...

SMITE ROCKS!!

not trying to solicit myself but check out my youtube video of me pwning the newbs. mwahahah

http://youtu.be/O1ZMx2KYM50
 
I've heard stories about HiRez dropping tribes but I think they are really behind this game full force. Just seeing the constant updates and additions. Also, this game so far seems HIGHLY profitable. I know they WANT to make money so even if their goal was to ditch it later on, maybe when they realize they are raking in the cash they will be like "Well I'll be damned, it worked" and just stick with it :p

IMO Smite has no competition. There is no other MOBA or any other game like it. Completely unique. I was hoping Heroes of the Storm would be 3rd person. It just feels like the next step, the next generation of mobas. but its not, blizz wants to compete with riot...

SMITE ROCKS!!

not trying to solicit myself but check out my youtube video of me pwning the newbs. mwahahah

http://youtu.be/O1ZMx2KYM50

Its not just stories of dropping TA, they did it to GA before that too. This is not some one off bad game investment gone wrong. This is the functioning flavor of the month business model of the studio. Disguised P2W, pump and dump. What is disturbing is how people actually are saying well they are updating all the time, ummmmmm really? Isnt that what every game is doing through beta, I mean that is the WHOLE point of a beta right? Now they have just released. And you guys are basing everything on a game that literally just released and throwing out years and several games with of experience because its the only 3rd person moba, well besides the other ones like MNC.
 
You need to be good with all of them but you cant unless you own them which means either playing obscenely long periods of time OR paying for it. Oh wait that's exactly the same as the other HiRez games. But people argue its not pay 2 win, oh well then why would anyone ever pay?

I already clearly said I will NOT play another hirez game. Your inability to grasp the business model and your niave assertion that hirez will not repeat what it has done twice already does not make you right just because you play the game.

You are trying to critique a game that you have never played. One could drive an ice breaker, through the flaws in your logic.

Try and imagine someone critiquing a movie that they have never seen before. Do they sound rational? Do they make an ounce of sense? Do they sound like a drunk, street preacher on a Friday night?

I respect the fact that you stand by your guns and are boycotting a company that fucked you over in the past.

If you study martial arts or philosophy, you will find that it is to your benefit, to learn different ways of thinking. During the rotation, your loss is the attachment that you had for a particular hero ( or heroes ) but your gain is that you learn new ones. In the action of learning new heroes, you learn how they fight and how to counter them. After playing only a handful of games, you realize that it would be a huge mistake to specialize in a specific hero.

The hero selection is blinded, such that one team cannot see what the other team picks. At the end of the pick, there is a reveal: both teams get to see what they are up against.

During the map loading screen, you also get to see the mastery level of each player ( for example, I have Mastery 7 in Thor, Mastery 2 in Neith and Mastery 1 in Vulcan ). Mastery level relates to team wins. And no, that doesn't mean that Thor is more powerful than Vulcan, it relates to how well you play the God. Thor's close quarters, guerrilla combat appeals to me. Thor's passive ability is that he gains power per ally nearby, so I kind of end up the center of attention. I think that everyone sucks balls when they first use a God, it's just part of the learning curve. For example Neith ( the archer ) has a kick flip that somersaults her backwards. At first I was like... what's the point of that? But then you learn how the skills combo off of one another.

You are talking about "business models" but failing to understand the big picture. During the golden era of gaming ( which imho was 1994 - 2002: System Shock 1 / Master of Orion 2 - Homeworld 1 / Mafia 1 ) games were polished to a fine diamond, to the point of bankruptcy of the company and benefit of the gamer. Post the golden era, came the rise of appealing to the lowest common denominator, to the benefit of Corporations, due to them needing a return on investment, on their massive expenditure. Now, perhaps crowd funding is the middle path between the two extremes.

Corporate destruction of art:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOBWhVe68os#t=144


Corporations dropping games like hot cakes has been going on since the Sony / Star Wars Galaxies fiasco. The most modern cluster fuck of fail ( that I played ) was Rockstar's Max Payne 3 multiplayer, which was hacked a couple of months into the game. Rockstar tried to contain the hackers by putting all the hackers together on a map, to teach them a lesson and separate hackers from non hackers. Hackers with infinite health hacks were completely destroying the game. I don't know what happened after that but since the playerbase was killed, I'm assuming that Rockstar dropped support for the game. In the Steam community forum, people are now saying that hackers have completely taken over the game; multiplayer is dead. It's a real shame because Max Payne 3 Multiplayer was the best hyperkinetic first person shooter since Half Life 1 multiplayer ( 1998 ). That's a 14 year wait time for a hardcore, hyper kinetic game to play. I was so pissed off that 2 months after the release of the game, I actually wrote a letter to Rockstar support and pointed out that after playing 411 hours of Team Fortress 2 I could count on three fingers, the numbers of hackers that I saw in that game, so if Steam could make an almost hack-proof game, wtf was Rockstar's problem?
 
So you paid $29 before the game even released to be a beta tester for them the game just now released and you consider that evidence they will not drop your game just as quick.

The reality is many of your have bought into smite and you know deep inside that the truth is they probably wont support it much longer than any previous game but because you are invested you want to sucker other people into it to offset or delay the inevitable. You don't really care about feeding them honest information that is time tested because that wouldn't give you more players to roll over or extend the life of the game. Oh and many of you have been playing long since beta so you probably have had "over a year" to build up your favor and buy the gods. So what do you care if it costs the new guys money to catch up.

It actually doesn't matter what you write on [H], as far as trying to impact negatively on Smite. If you played the game, or you were in esports, you would know the scale of the game but since you are clueless, you don't. End of story. You can post 50,000 threads on [H] or every other forum you can find on the Internet. It doesn't make a lick of difference. If the prize money for the 200K tournament came purely from just buying a Poseidon skin for $5, factor $5 into 200K and you have a 40,000 player base.
 
you are butt-hurt they dropped your f2p game, we get that.
In the meantime I've been having a blast in smite for over a year. 29$ well spent imo.

You'll be in the same "butt hurt" boat a year from now, FYI. Or you'll play the "I was done with the game anyways blah blah blah denial" routine. And then there will be a thread where someone laughs at you for "feeling butthurt about them dropping your beloved game to support the new awesome one".

And if the game doesn't do well /become popular in the next 3 months? HAH. Don't expect any updates.

I'm guessing their next title will get on the Survival/Horror bandwagon (ala Rust, DayZ)
 
You'll be in the same "butt hurt" boat a year from now, FYI. Or you'll play the "I was done with the game anyways blah blah blah denial" routine. And then there will be a thread where someone laughs at you for "feeling butthurt about them dropping your beloved game to support the new awesome one".

And if the game doesn't do well /become popular in the next 3 months? HAH. Don't expect any updates.

I'm guessing their next title will get on the Survival/Horror bandwagon (ala Rust, DayZ)

There's over 3 million accounts already. It's already popular and continues to grow. Along with a decrease in the user base, they were already losing money on GA around it's release, and they just about broke even and were starting to lose on TA. Sure, that can happen to Smite, but it's already surpassed their two other games. And what the fuck are you talking about? Both GA and TA had updates past a year, not 3 months.

What is with all the rampant butthurts. Jesus.
 
I'm in love Smite, and I play it often.

But, I think all of us understand exactly what Hi-Rez has done in the past. GA and Tribes were unceremoniously dropped. I think the $30 they are asking for the "god pack" is very reasonable for a full fledged video game that you can get hundreds of hours of playtime from. But, I am NOT suggesting everyone run out and spend $100's on gems and skins and voicepacks, not without at least understanding the history of the company.

They produce fine games. But they have now (2 for 2) made a complete 180, developed something new, and moved on without any remorse. At some point the same will probably happen to Smite. I hope it doesn't, but I won't be surprised if it does. I've got tons of hours out of the game, and I hope to get tons more.
 
They said they dropped GA and TA because of a decrease in users and money flow. It wasn't cost prohibitive. I honestly don't think it was anything personal as everyone makes out to be, just business. Realistically a company won't drop something that makes them money, and there's been a steady increase of users, tournaments, and advertising. It's going to be around longer. And no, that's not just me hoping because I have spent over $150 on it. :p
 
Tribes Ascend had over 2 million register users! And that's from Todd's mouth.


There's over 3 million accounts already. It's already popular and continues to grow. Along with a decrease in the user base, they were already losing money on GA around it's release, and they just about broke even and were starting to lose on TA. Sure, that can happen to Smite, but it's already surpassed their two other games. And what the fuck are you talking about? Both GA and TA had updates past a year, not 3 months.

What is with all the rampant butthurts. Jesus.
 
I'm in Toronto, Canada and my gaming Internet stretches as far as the UK. I can sometimes stretch it as far as France and Germany. So yeah... I dunno what you are talking about.

Try connecting to where the latency is good for me and you'll be in lag hell. Warframe has their servers in Canada, as they are a Canadian corporation, and when someone from Canada joins my game they are skipping all over the screen. Warframe is a Peer to Peer and F2P. You should download it and let me host a game. I'll show you what lag is. ;)
 
And what the fuck are you talking about? Both GA and TA had updates past a year, not 3 months.

Reading comprehension.... the "3months" thing was if popularity drops significantly post release.

The game is out, and the next thing that happens is some game-altering changes that push it further into P2W territory (in TA it was new weapons that were hold LMB to win). It'll be a matter of whether the community puts up with those changes.

And deny it all you like, they'll come. History repeats itself.
 
The trolls pooped all over this thread and the game. Its a shame. Light reading or actual game play disprove the things that have been said by people such as rudy.
 
Paid $30 for the god pack, over 100 hours in this game already. My goal is to master all the gods to atleast Mastery 1. This game is definitely worth paying for and they can drop support tomorrow and I would still be playing this game a year from now.
 
My Metacritic review:

"I ended up boycotting the game after my account was suspended for 72 hours. There is no way to appeal the suspension. I was charged with "Intentional Feeding". I'm a member of an esport gaming group so the charge is laughable but that goes to show that you can be trolled to death by team mates filing false reports.

I was sold on the art direction, which is beautiful and the concept of leagues, levels and mastery ( which is an illusion ). You gain experience, regardless of a team win or loss, which contributes to your God Mastery level. You end up with people, who have level 10 mastery in God, who are not very good with their characters. You end up with people being rewarded for going AKF and sitting in base, not contributing. You end up having to carry people with a 1:13 and 3:15 kill-death ratio ( real stats from a game ) while also having to write a thesis in the chat channel about the fact that your 0:6 k/d with Thor, during the late game ( in a different game ) doesn't matter, since you have single-handedly done 7,300 structure damage. Maybe it's because the viewpoint is third person and the mini-map is off to the side, whereas in DOTA 2, people are very aware of the significance of losing or gaining a tower but players in Smite seem utterly clueless.

The player base and matchmaking is horrendous. The game is free-to-play ( with all the pluses and minuses that F2P brings ). The game is plagued by all of the problems of DOTA 2 ( AFK-Leaver-Noob-Retards ) plus the fact that people have never played a MOBA before and don't seem to understand the significance of tower loss or gain or even game-flow ( which is covered in Youtube tutorials and is viewable during the 5Gb download ). If you are a skilled player, be prepared to carry the team in almost every game.

The idea behind leagues is that if you get to level 30, you can play in competitive leagues. I have read that only 1.6% of the player base plays in leagues at any one time, which means 20 minute wait times for the Bronze league and those leagues are still not free of someone leaving the game, resulting in a re-queue time.

I could only stomach grinding to level 25. The match making was an epic exercise in frustration ( perhaps no different from other games which fail to have adequate match making, since match making is often an after-thought, if it is even thought about at all ). The only way around the matchmaking is to add friends and go in as pre-made ( Leagues do not support pre-mades ). Every page on the Official Smite forum talks about the broken match making ( an unsolved, 2 year problem ).

The game plays well enough. I have only noticed a couple of frame rate skipping episodes on my NVIDIA GTX 780 but I'm sure that those kinks will work themselves out in time. The game is initially great fun. The game doesn't have the hardcore modes of DOTA 2 ( "Pure random" God pick or "pick 3" ).

Final Score: 7/10 ( 2 points deducted for the poor match making and 1 point for the the inability to appeal a false report of "intentional feeding" / crap player base )."
 
Last edited:
Smite reminds me of Serious Sam, seem to end up running backwards a good portion of the time. It's not bad per say, I tried to like it, but I just kept thinking SS when I used to play.
 
My Metacritic review:

"I ended up boycotting the game after my account was suspended for 72 hours. There is no way to appeal the suspension. I was charged with "Intentional Feeding". I'm a member of an esport gaming group so the charge is laughable but that goes to show that you can be trolled to death by team mates filing false reports.

I was sold on the art direction, which is beautiful and the concept of leagues, levels and mastery ( which is an illusion ). You gain experience, regardless of a team win or loss, which contributes to your God Mastery level. You end up with people, who have level 10 mastery in God, who are not very good with their characters. You end up with people being rewarded for going AKF and sitting in base, not contributing. You end up having to carry people with a 1:13 and 3:15 kill-death ratio ( real stats from a game ) while also having to write a thesis in the chat channel about the fact that your 0:6 k/d with Thor, during the late game ( in a different game ) doesn't matter, since you have single-handedly done 7,300 structure damage. Maybe it's because the viewpoint is third person and the mini-map is off to the side, whereas in DOTA 2, people are very aware of the significance of losing or gaining a tower but players in Smite seem utterly clueless.

The player base and matchmaking is horrendous. The game is free-to-play ( with all the pluses and minuses that F2P brings ). The game is plagued by all of the problems of DOTA 2 ( AFK-Leaver-Noob-Retards ) plus the fact that people have never played a MOBA before and don't seem to understand the significance of tower loss or gain or even game-flow ( which is covered in Youtube tutorials and is viewable during the 5Gb download ). If you are a skilled player, be prepared to carry the team in almost every game.

The idea behind leagues is that if you get to level 30, you can play in competitive leagues. I have read that only 1.6% of the player base plays in leagues at any one time, which means 20 minute wait times for the Bronze league and those leagues are still not free of someone leaving the game, resulting in a re-queue time.

I could only stomach grinding to level 25. The match making was an epic exercise in frustration ( perhaps no different from other games which fail to have adequate match making, since match making is often an after-thought, if it is even thought about at all ). The only way around the matchmaking is to add friends and go in as pre-made ( Leagues do not support pre-mades ). Every page on the Official Smite forum talks about the broken match making ( an unsolved, 2 year problem ).

The game plays well enough. I have only noticed a couple of frame rate skipping episodes on my NVIDIA GTX 780 but I'm sure that those kinks will work themselves out in time. The game is initially great fun. The game doesn't have the hardcore modes of DOTA 2 ( "Pure random" God pick or "pick 3" ).

Final Score: 7/10 ( 2 points deducted for the poor match making and 1 point for the the inability to appeal a false report of "intentional feeding" / crap player base )."

Matchmaking is vastly better at level 30. Unfortunately anything below 30 now is largely newbies.

I don't see how complaining about people needing to learn the game/get better is fair. Yeah there's trolls and asshats, but that's in every game.

There is Assault. It's a ARAM. That's 'all' random minus the rule of, if one team gets a healer the other will get one as well, and everyone in one lane. That's largely what I play. It is very fun for me.

Not sure what you mean by pick 3. I don't think there is anything like that with DOTA or LoL? There is 3v3. It's called, Joust (3v3). There is draft mode. You can ban Gods...? There's nothing like least played God, or only Gods with 4 skills rule though.

I'd like to see the match ID of that game where you got reported for intentional feeding. Whether you did a whole bunch of structure damage or not, a grotesque amount of deaths always leaves your team in a 4v5 situation, and leads to the other team being fed gold and level wise. That's worse then doing less individual structure damage, but as someone in the esport industry, you know that. :p

Largely your complaints are all from playing with newbies. I know that's not a reason to dismiss, or excuse anything, but you could have at least got to level 30 before boycotting it. It is honestly, and unfortunately for those not level 30, a better experience.
 
Amazing how many things here mirror tribes and its short comings.
 
Matchmaking is vastly better at level 30. Unfortunately anything below 30 now is largely newbies.

I don't see how complaining about people needing to learn the game/get better is fair. Yeah there's trolls and asshats, but that's in every game.

There is Assault. It's a ARAM. That's 'all' random minus the rule of, if one team gets a healer the other will get one as well, and everyone in one lane. That's largely what I play. It is very fun for me.

Not sure what you mean by pick 3. I don't think there is anything like that with DOTA or LoL? There is 3v3. It's called, Joust (3v3). There is draft mode. You can ban Gods...? There's nothing like least played God, or only Gods with 4 skills rule though.

I'd like to see the match ID of that game where you got reported for intentional feeding. Whether you did a whole bunch of structure damage or not, a grotesque amount of deaths always leaves your team in a 4v5 situation, and leads to the other team being fed gold and level wise. That's worse then doing less individual structure damage, but as someone in the esport industry, you know that. :p

Largely your complaints are all from playing with newbies. I know that's not a reason to dismiss, or excuse anything, but you could have at least got to level 30 before boycotting it. It is honestly, and unfortunately for those not level 30, a better experience.

I've played assault. It's useful for learning how to use new Gods but that's about it. The fun factor depends on which God you get. One time I got Ne Zha ( great fun ) but another time I got Apollo ( sings songs, slides along the floor on his knees like Freddy Mercury and rides a chariot in the sky... ):

http://ca.ign.com/wikis/smite/Assault

In Smite, only 5 on 5 Conquest and the 5 on 5 special events interest me. The game is balanced around 5 on 5 Conquest. The special events are just goofy.

In Dota 2, the compromise between all random ( where the game randomly assigns a God to you ) and limited ( a set of 20 heroes that makes it easy for noobs to learn the game ) is single draft ( the game assigns 3 Gods per player and the player picks one of the three ).

Deaths in Dota 2 are a big deal. Someone on mid dying and losing a level leads to people crying and shitting in their diapers. Deaths in Smite are much more forgiving. In 5 on 5 Conquest, towers lead to phoenixes which lead to the Titan. In between towers and the phoenix is the Fire Giant. Deaths in Smite really depend on the phase of the game - early versus late, how many, who is dying and why. It's a much more existential thing and no you are simply wrong, structure damage is much more important than personal deaths. My stats actually show that and people fail to see it. There's no way to recover from structure damage ( other than phoenixes regrowing themselves by which time other towers and phoenixes are downed ). If loss of gold is a big deal to you, just kill the Gold Fury for extra gold. I had 9:1 k/d with Arachne and my team were in the negatives. They pulled my k/d ratio into 14:7. Did I magically save them with my uber K/D ratio? No. Why is that? Because my team could neither hold nor push towers, which is almost what the whole game revolves around. My version of Thor and Arachne solo the Fire Giant. I can mute the whole team and go on to win the game via tower destruction. And that's what people don't like - I can do it without them. Who am I, to scoff at the Gods?

http://smite.gamepedia.com/Arachne

Yes... I'd love to see the match ID for my "intentional feeding" too but Hi Rez just sends me generic, bullshit, flowchart messages:

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?2033-Account-suspended-for-intentional-feeding

Yes. I would have liked to get to level 30 but when you have to mute at least one person per game ( if not more ) and constantly facepalm yourself when you try and explain for the umpteenth time that *there is a way to defend* against Hades vacuuming up your entire team by using the Aegis Pendant or Purification Beads, why bother. It's like the worst MMO grind ever. You hit the tab key and you see your team using level 1 sprint and level 1 meditation.

I filed a charge back with my credit card company. Hi Rez has 45 days to dispute the claim.
 
I simply have no answer or advice for you MrAgmoore. I haven't had the issues you have had in game. I play every day and I run into ass clowns constantly but I did in Dota, HoN, LoL, and Dota 2 as well. I don't understand your ban. I have some stupidly bad real life friends I play with and they feed like crazy. I try not to play with them. I have to believe there is more to the story here. Language or something in addition to the complaint. I've never reported people for bad play, but when they start raging and cursing up a storm at me or anyone else I report and give a description. Sorry you had a bad experience with this game. If you decide to play again you can look up Kaatoz or Amaroth for partners to play with.
 
Back
Top