Smartshader Effects

Vaeldain

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
123
Anyone messed with these at all or found different ones to download? I saw some prince of persia on my friends computer and I loved the glowing/blur effect it had and I remembered the smartshader options in the new ati drivers. So I did a quick google search to find different smartshader effects and found this: http://www.driverheaven.net/smartshader/ it didn't offer much except for a program with premade effects that don't seem to work. Is there a way to get these to show up in the ati control panel? Anyone know where to download more? Am I totally offbase when I think its possible to have a prince of persia type effect with this? Any help would be appreciated
 
Any chance of finding a prince of persia effect type shader? Been playing WoW Beta and I was thinking how awsome it would look with it.
 
Back
Top