Phrik
Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2006
- Messages
- 636
How do I get SMART information from the drives in a RAID10 array that is behind an HP SAS Expander and built on a LSI 2308 controller ?
I used to be able to see the SMART info on the same drives using CrystalDiskInfo when the drives were still independent, and not configured in a RAID. In CrystalDiskInfo I can see all other HDDs connected via the SAS expander still with no problem, just not the disk members once a RAID array is created for them.
Cheers !
I used to be able to see the SMART info on the same drives using CrystalDiskInfo when the drives were still independent, and not configured in a RAID. In CrystalDiskInfo I can see all other HDDs connected via the SAS expander still with no problem, just not the disk members once a RAID array is created for them.
Cheers !