Smallest matx case with h60

annilation

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
242
I have a node 804 now that is just massive. What is the smallest matx case I can get that will also work work with a h60. I do not have about drive bays or any extra space.
 
I have seen people put one into a SG05. Its fairly small.
 
Some of the smallest cases you can get in mATX are Silverstone's SG-09 and SG-10 cases @23 litres. You might also be interested in the Raijintek Styx @25L (full aluminium and in many colors). Those cases all support a 120mm water cooler like the H60 and an ATX PSU. If you can wait a few months, I recommend the Kimera Industries Project Nova @ just 17L.

@Skott the SG05 is mITX. He was asking for mATX i believe :)

Edit: As @iFreilicht pointed out, you can also use Project Nova with an ATX psu
 
Last edited:
Oh, Crap! My bad. I was just thinking about the H60 alone.
 
Since you probably need ATX psu support (Node 804 has it), you can't go with the Project Nova case on this forum. Some of the smallest cases you can get in mATX are Silverstone's SG-09 and SG-10 cases @23 litres. You might also be interested in the Raijintek Styx @25L (full aluminium and in many colors). Those cases all support a 120mm water cooler like the H60 and an ATX PSU. If you'd like to switch to an SFX(-L) power supply and can wait a few months, I recommend the Kimera Industries Project Nova @ just 17L.

@Skott the SG05 is mITX. He was asking for mATX i believe :)

This is not true, Project Nova was enhanced to allow mounting of ATX PSUs above the CPU, enabling the use of 240mm rads in the front. So you could get the Nova (once it's released) and just mount the H60 in the front. Perfect combo.
 
Back
Top