Smallest Full ATX Case?

FireBean

Gawd
I have a 700D with a full water system in it. I'm always going to Lan Parties, and this SOB is just plain HEAVY! I'm thinking about getting the smallest case that will house a full size ATX Mobo. What case would that be? I'm going to externally mount my Rad and pump with a stand and just use some quick disconnects.

I'm going to bring this one back up for a second. I'm chomping at the bit for something smaller and I got some money making my pocket very hot right now. Anyone know when the v700 is going to be out? Lian Li will not reply to any of my kind e-mails for information...

I'm going to bring this one back up for a second. I'm chomping at the bit for something smaller and I got some money making my pocket very hot right now. Anyone know when the v700 is going to be out? Lian Li will not reply to any of my kind e-mails for information...

Late March, but most likely April. Shipping from Taiwan takes a while.
I asked a local PC that sells Lian Li's when it will arrive, I should have an answer by the end of the week hopefully.

In the meantime:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQbqQt8fphg&feature=related

I'm sure the Lian Li PC-A05N is it. There is almost no gap around the motherboard when mounted.

Well, I picked up a A05N and transfered most of my stuff from a water cooled 700D into it. Mid the wires, I do not have a modular PSU. I'm just waiting some some parts first before I install the rest of the water. What do you think?

Vidoecards are in limbo, I'm wanting to get rid of them.

P2183189.jpg

Back