Oct 3, 2008 #1 S Scientist n00b Joined Oct 3, 2008 Messages 5 Greeting Guys, Simple question I'm looking for the absolute smallest case that can hold a E-ATX motherboard.
Greeting Guys, Simple question I'm looking for the absolute smallest case that can hold a E-ATX motherboard.
Oct 3, 2008 #2 E Empty_Quarter 2[H]4U Joined Dec 23, 2007 Messages 2,247 Hrm, off the top of my head, I would guess the Lian Li V1010 or V1200.
Oct 3, 2008 #3 S Scientist n00b Joined Oct 3, 2008 Messages 5 I,m looking for something a little smaller
Oct 3, 2008 #4 M Markistehnamezor Gawd Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 808 If you want the smallest E-ATX case why not make a custom built one. But have you looked at the CM Cosmo series?
If you want the smallest E-ATX case why not make a custom built one. But have you looked at the CM Cosmo series?
Oct 4, 2008 #5 S Scientist n00b Joined Oct 3, 2008 Messages 5 I don't have the tools or time to build. I found the Chenbro SR11169 which is 20.9" x 7.8" x 16.7" Anything smaller than that?
I don't have the tools or time to build. I found the Chenbro SR11169 which is 20.9" x 7.8" x 16.7" Anything smaller than that?