Smallest case for Mini-ITX and 3-slot 1080 Ti?

DPI

[H]F Junkie
Hey gents, looking for the smallest case that'll fit a ASUS Strix Z270i Mini-ITX and 3-slot GPU (Gigabyte Aorus 1080 Ti, 11.5" long). No 2.5 or 3.5" drive slots needed.

Seems like Ncase M1 might fit the bill but it's unrealistic to acquire.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
If you're looking for the smallest case that fits that, you already have your answer. If I may, what's the issue with acquiring an Ncase M1? If it's an issue of budget, what are we looking at as a maximum? Budget tends to be a limiting factor of size.

Going just with the information presented, I would naturally suggest a Cooler Master Elite 130, but I'm not positive if it supports triple-slot / 2.5 slot GPUs or not.

Honestly, since you aren't using drives, the fact that you're using a triple slot GPU is going to mean a case that's WAY larger than you need. Just saying.

Cooler Master Elite 130 is dual-slot only.

These cases have 3 slots:
Antec Cube: 14.37" x 9.84" x 18.11"
Thermaltake Core X1: 16.80" x 11.00" x 18.50" <- And is designed to allow ridiculous amounts of cooling.
Lian Li PC-O5X: 5.24" x 15.35" x 15.12" <- HTPC style

Pick two: Small - Cheap - Fast

That's a monster video card. So it's fast. You want a small case... can't be cheap. You want a cheap case? Tough to find them small.

That said, you might have some luck if you're willing to go up a notch to MATX cases. Fractal Designs have a few nice ones. BitFenix has the Phenom which might work. Lian Li PC-Q25B might work. In Win 301 would look great.

Back