smallest atx case

slimbo

n00b
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
9
ok guys im looking for a small atx case. nothing cheap. i dont care what it costs but it has to be small. my lian li is 17.5 inches tall and its too big for the area i need it to fit in. any ideas?
 
Well if you're a Lian-Li fan then the V600 comes in at under 15" tall. That's the only high-quality 'small' ATX xase I know of off-hand, though I have an ATX machine in a cheapy tower that is only 13.5" tall (though it might be a bit cramped for your liking);

touya-fireworks-1-s.jpg
 
Oh, that's the one with the PSU down at the front isn't it? Darn I'd forgotten about that one... I'm not so sure on the V300 for my next machine now...
 
I would suggest the Lian Li PC-A05A. It accomodates a full ATX mobo plus its only about 14.5" tall. Plus the PSU fits neatly out of the way under the drive cages and not in front of the mobo such as the V600.



 
Back
Top