• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Smaller LCD screens with VGA interfaces

Murali

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 2, 2004
Messages
282
I'm designing a digital picture/movie frame using a mini-itx mobo, a laptop HDD, a wireless network card, and an external powersupply...

Basically, I'm going to build a wooden frame, mount an LCD to it, and mount that to the wall.

Currently, the cheapest thing I can find is a 15" used LCD on eBay, but that seems a bit big to me... and surely the wooden frame for the mini itx board is going to be smaller than that.

Does anyone sell a LCD that can do preferably 800x600 at least, and 32 bit color with a VGA interface so I don't need to wire up some crazy controller?
 
Back
Top